ABC Loans for blacklisted now offers loans to people whether you have a clear credit record or not. Now you can apply for loans of between R3000 and R25 000.The repayment terms for ABC Loans for the blacklisted range from 1 – 60 months- giving you the flexibility you require.
The application process is confidential, fast and convenient.
Qualifying criteria for ABC loans for the blacklisted:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be permanently employed for a minimum of 3 months
- Must be getting paid into your bank account ( ABSA , CAPITEC , NEDBANK , STANDARD OR FIRST NATIONAL BANK )
- Client must be able to afford the new loan instalment
What documents are required to apply for blacklisted?
- Clear ID copy
- Proof of residence
- Latest payslip ( which must have the company stamp )
- 3 Months latest bank statement from your bank teller ( which must have a clear bank stamp on all the pages )
Please note that internet bank statements will not be accepted.
To apply for a loan for blacklisted follow the simple steps below:
- Please complete the ONLINE APPLICATION in full and click on submit
- We will then conduct a credit check and affordability assessment on your application
- We will contact you within 60 minutes of your submission
- We will explain everything to you and send you your contract for you to review , sign and send back to us with the above mentioned documents
- The documents will then be sent to the Credit Provider for pay-out
- Head office will then do your employment confirmation
- This application process takes 1 – 3 working days ( DEPENDING ON HR COMFIRMATION )
- All Documentation to be e-mailed
- When sending your documents please use your surname and ID number in the subject line
Note: IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO APPLY IF YOU ARE UNDER:
ADMINISTRATION , DEBT REVIEW , SEQUESTRATION OR LIQUIDATION