Apply for a consolidation loan of up to R150 000 with Old Mutual My Money Plan. My Money is Old Mutual Finance’s premier product that allows you to consolidate your debt, combining it into one plan so that you pay a lower overall instalment.
This allows you to reduce your finance charges and increase your available cash, as Old Mutual My Money Plan also provides you with regular cash pay-outs when you need them most.
Contact the call centre for more information about Old Mutual My Money Plan on 0860 000 886. Or simply SMS your name + MMP to 44964 a personal loan or debt consolidation.
All you need to know about Consolidation in 5 minutes!
- Qualify for a consolidation loan of up to R150 000.
- Minimum term of 1 month.
- Maximum term of 60 months.
- Fixed interest rate at the time of the application.
- You need to have been employed for at least 12 months at your current job.
- The interest rate applied will be determined by your credit score.
- Only individuals can apply for a consolidation loan.
What is required?
- To apply for Old Mutual My Money Plan you have to be 18 years of age.
- The term of your My Money Plan agreement must cease prior to age 60 with a minimum term of 12 months.
- You need to be a resident of South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit).
- You must provide a current payslip no older than 1 month.
- You need to provide consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.
What do you need to do?
- Always pay your monthly consolidation loan instalment.
- Speak to us before you approach other lenders.
- Tell us if you change bank accounts.
Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Limited is a Licensed Financial Services Provider
Physical Address: Mutualpark, Jan Smuts Drive, Pinelands, 7405, South Africa