If Moola Loans can’t help you, NO ONE CAN! Moola Loans work with several blacklisted leading brokers who specialize in obtaining finance for all South Africans through various financial institutions.
What does this mean for you as client?
This means that the chances of having your blacklisted loan application accepted are much higher that if you were to approach one lender at a time.
For quick, easy and hassle free finance apply today!
All loan applications are confidential and no security is required for blacklisted unsecured personal loans.
Get cash when you need it the most!
TO QUALIFY FOR A PERSONAL/BLACKLISTED LOAN YOU NEED:
• To be a South African citizen with a green bar coded ID
• To have a bank account against which a debit order can be loaded.
• To be earning a minimum monthly salary of R3 000 per month.
HOW CAN YOU BE DECLINED?
• Applicants that cannot afford the monthly loan installment.
• Applicants that have applied for debt counseling (debt review)
• Applicants that are currently under administration or sequestration.